ParaType Inc. was established in 1998 as a successor of Type department of ParaGraph Intl. It's registered and located in California.
ParaType develops and distributes computer fonts for different platforms in different formats with different encodings.
Fortes of ParaType:
- multilingual font design: besides Latin fonts we produce fonts for Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Armenian, Georgian scripts;
- manual TrueType hinting: high quality, fast, reasonable prices
- distinguished customer support
- Fonts for corporate and home use: ParaType library and other renowned font vendors.
- Software: font editors, keyboard drivers and editors.
- Custom type design: corporate fonts; personal handwriting fonts.
- Custom font works: digitizing; hinting; conversion from format to format; adopting fonts to different platforms; reencoding fonts; adding OpenType features to existing PostScript and TrueType fonts ...
PO Box 3617
Saratoga, CA 95070-1617 USA
tel: +1 (408) 695-3722
ParaType Inc. has created privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the ParaType.com web site.
New release – Clincher.
Clincher is a set of monospaced and duospaced fonts designed specifically for program coding and user interface design.
New release – Crassula.
Crassula is a versatile display font.
New release – Krok.
Krok is an experimental geometric sans serif designed by Zhanar Bereketova.
New release – Mayak.
Mayak is a geometric sans serif inspired by the Soviet constructivist fonts of the 1920s-1930s.
New release – Ida.
Ida is a simple and utilitarian typeface reminiscent of late 19th/early 20th Century grotesques, yet having a warm and friendly nature.